Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast
Willis Graves is a small, private property and every reservation is both special and important to us. We do understand, however, that unexpected situations can arise. We do everything we can to be as sympathetic and helpful as possible in such cases.
We look forward to welcoming you,
Jennifer Goodman, Innkeeper
PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING FOR COVID-19:
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff have always been a top priority at Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast. Here are a few extra steps we are taking to ensure all of our guests and staff feel safe now and forever. In addition to our already top-notch standards of cleaning for all of our guest rooms and common areas we are implementing additional deeper cleaning and sanitizing.
Breakfast can be served to your room, you may eat in our dinning room or if weather permits, guests may eat on our back porch or at one of our picnic tables. If you are here during a multiple night stay, and choose to eat in your room we will ask that you set your breakfast dishes outside of your suite before 11 am for us pick up. Feel free to leave them in your room on a one-night stay or your last day here.
At this time we are able to tidy your rooms during multiple night stays. We will straighten your bed if it has no personal belongings on it, open the blinds, take out trash and replace towels left on the floor with new ones. Each room has been provided a door tag that you can hang on the outside of your door to let us know if you would like us to enter. If we do not see the door tag, we will not enter your room. All tidy hang tag requests must be made by noon, and you must be gone from the room for us to come in.
We are exceeding all protocols required for our establishment, but like every other public location, we cannot guarantee that everyone walking through the door is COVID19-free. Everyone who comes on-site does so at their own risk.
Please send us an email or call with any questions. We want each and everyone of our guest to feel as comfortable as possible.
We reserve the right to make changes at anytime.
- Maximum two guests per room.
- Children over ten-years-old are welcome. Please call for exceptions.
- No pets allowed (except service dogs).
Deposits & Payments
- Our Non Refundable reservations are paid in full
- One-night reservations must be paid in full in advance.
Non Refundable Rate
If a reservation is booked on our NON-Refundable rate there can be no refunds or date changes or credit toward a future reservation with this rate if you must cancel. You do however have 24 hours to change or cancel this reservation unless it is made within 24 hours of arrival.
All non refundable rates are fully pre-paid.
Please consider your personal situation carefully prior to choosing this rate plan as we make no exception to our cancellation policy.
This rate is Refundable and date changes are permitted with at least 10 days notice.
A date change request or cancellation needed, 9 or less days in advance of your reservation is treated as a cancellation and we will not refund any money.
However if your room is booked by another guest we will refund you your money for however many days get booked.
A 30 day notice is required for Holiday’s, and Special Events to receive a full refund or change the date of arrival.
You may cancel the reservation or change the date within 24 hours of booking with no penalties.
Please consider your personal situation carefully prior when choosing this rate plan as we make no exception to our cancellation or date change policies on any rate that is offered.
- Group Bookings
If you must cancel a refundable group booking of 4 or more rooms (including full house rentals) within 44 days of your first scheduled night, your reservation is non-refundable. However if your room is booked by another guest we will refund you your money for however many days get booked.
- If you book your reservation via a third party such as Expedia or Airbnb, you are subject to their cancellation policies.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
- We guarantee your room will be ready by 3:00 pm. We have a contactless check in system. We understand trying to predict a time of arrival is often not easy and can be stressful. In order to help alleviate unforeseen circumstances you will be sent a personal pin code before your arrival including all the instructions you need to get access to your room. If you need assistance checking in, please make arrangements with us before you arrive.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Discounts do not apply if using a gift certificate other than those issued directly by Willis Graves.
- If you do not arrive for your reservation and have not notified us, you are responsible to a charge equivalent to the cost of your entire reservation.
important information for our guests
- For the health, comfort and safety of our guests, Willis Graves has a no smoking policy. Should a guest violate this policy they could be asked to leave and may be charged a cleaning fee if there is smoke in their room. The fee will be based on cleaning time, equipment rental, and any loss of business we may incur.
- We do not allow the burning of incense or candles on the property.
- Ladies: please use the makeup removers or dark wash cloth that are provided as an amenity for your stay with us. Most makeup stains will not come out, as hard as we try. We will need to charge a fee of $20.00 per item for any stains on our linens and bath towels that we are not able to remove. If you need additional makeup removers please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We understand that accidents sometimes happen. We reserve the right to charge for any damages that occur in excess. This includes linens, furniture and fixtures.
- Steps are present throughout the property, please contact us by phone if you have any limitations so that we can discuss whether the property and your room is the right fit based on your needs.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, vehicle or your possessions, unless proven to be caused by ourselves or our employees.
Have a Question or Request?