Northern Kentucky is home to the Creation Museum, a one-of-a-kind attraction that tracks the natural and spiritual history of our planet. If you’re looking for an exciting family trip this year, you can stay at the best bed & breakfast near the Creation Museum.
Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast offers luxurious lodgings suited to travel throughout Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. Start planning your adventure and book your stay at the finest historical bed & breakfast near the Creation Museum.
Stay at a Convenient Bed & Breakfast Near the Creation Museum
Willis Graves is the best choice for a bed & breakfast near the Creation Museum. Just six miles away, it’s a short 11-minute drive through rolling countryside to get there.
The Creation Museum offers world-class attractions that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Explore The Flood exhibition, demonstrating how the Great Flood deposited rocks and fossils spread across the globe.
- Meet a full-size Allosaurus skeleton named Ebenezer. This impressive exhibit is an important link between past and present.
- Walk through the breathtaking Garden of Eden where life began.
The exhibits include artifacts, informative displays, life-like dioramas, and animatronics to bring history to life. The Creation Museum is a treat for people of all ages, captivating adults and kids alike.
What Makes Willis Graves the Best B&B in KY?
Willis Graves is the best B&B KY, with a dedicated team that will work to make your stay comfortable and memorable. We’ve been voted the best B&B in KY by Taste of Home, and are proud to have been awarded the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award for the last three consecutive years.
It’s our commitment to quality that sets us apart as the best B&B in KY. We are a small business owned and operated by our wonderful innkeeper, Jennifer. As our resident chef and foodie, Jennifer is also responsible for our Gourmet Breakfast Kitchen, where you can enjoy hearty country breakfast served daily.
Our suites are luxurious with transitional décor that respects the past while offering modern conveniences. Spa-like bathrooms and a warm and welcoming environment give you an experience that can’t be found at a hotel or motel. At the best B&B in KY, you can enjoy privacy with our selection of suites, with a shared dining room where you can socialize and share stories of your adventures with other guests.
Friendly, genuine, and warm hospitality will give you an experience that is unique to the best B&B in KY.
No Smoking Rooms Near Cincinnati
All of our rooms are smoke-free. If you want no smoking rooms near Cincinnati that are suited to you and your family, you can have confidence when staying at Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast.
Our no smoking rooms near Cincinnati are available inside the historic federal home, our garden cottage, and our beautiful log cabin. If you’re traveling with family, our log cabin offers two unique rooms that would be perfect for you. If you’re traveling with a spouse or partner, any of our no smoking rooms near Cincinnati would suit you.
All of our options are suitable for a quiet stay where you are pampered and attended to. Whirlpool tubs, spa linens, and beautiful interior décor all come together in our no smoking rooms near Cincinnati.
No smoking rooms near Cincinnati are perfect for rest and rejuvenation after a day of exploring at the Creation Museum, or any of the nearby attractions. We’re also just minutes from the best restaurants in Northern KY if you wanted to spend an evening seeing what Burlington has to offer.
Fantastic Restaurants in Northern KY
You’ll be able to tell from our Gourmet Breakfast Kitchen that we love food here at the best B&B in KY. As locals of Burlington, we also know a bunch of fantastic restaurants and specialty shops in the area.
Here are some of our favorite restaurants in Northern KY that we think you’ll love…
- Tousey House Tavern is right around the corner. A five-minute walk from your room, it’s an American Restaurant with a strong Southern influence. You’ll find hearty meals in this brick-style tavern with excellent hospitality. It’s not just one of the best restaurants in Northern KY, it’s one of the finest that you’ll find anywhere near Cincinnati.
- The Washington Square Café is another fantastic spot to dine. Their burgers are fantastic!
- ZoZo’s is another one great for family dining, with a unique twist on Asian and Mexican cuisines. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Northern KY.
- If you’re traveling with family (or even if you aren’t) you’ll love the Dreamy Whip Ice Cream Shop in Burlington. It’s great on summer nights or any season, with custom ice-cream treats that will delight anyone you’re traveling with.
We can assist with directions to the best restaurants in Northern KY, with more recommendations based on your personal taste and preference. Just talk to our staff to get the best tips from genuine locals.
Come and Stay at the Most Comfortable Bed & Breakfast Near the Creation Museum
You deserve to stay somewhere that will give you the best service with the most luxurious suites. Willis Graves is the best bed & breakfast near the Creation Museum. We’d love to help you explore the unique countryside and attractions around Northern Kentucky. Take a look at our suites and book your stay today.