Looking for a Room with a Hot Tub in Cincinnati? Visit Our Bed & Breakfast in Northern Kentucky
Cincinnati is one of my favorite cities to visit. A hub for art and theater, a food lover’s paradise, a winter wonderland during the festive season, a nightlife hotspot… it’s everything you could want from a big city but without any of the typical downsides.
If you’re planning to stay, you’ve no doubt considered a room with a hot tub in Cincinnati. There’s nothing better than ending a big day of culture and food than relaxing in a tub as the jets melt your stress away.
Well, let me make another suggestion. If you head just across the Ohio River, you’ll be in the beautiful rolling countryside of Northern Kentucky, home to Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast. I can think of more than a few good reasons why you’ll want to base your Cincinnati experience from our historic inn.
Hospitality on a Personal Level
You could find a hot tub in Cincinnati at one of the larger hotels. Even some smaller establishments have suites with spa baths. What they don’t have is the personal hospitality that you will find at a B&B.
Do you want a hot tub in Cincinnati with a forgettable room and stock standard experience? Or, do you want to make your visit to Cincinnati even more special by adding in an unforgettable stay at a welcoming Bed & Breakfast?
Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast offers a different experience to a big hotel with a hot tub in Cincinnati. While we have a similar service on the surface, comparing your stay between the two couldn’t be any more unique.
- The atmosphere is key to a beautiful B&B experience. Our location and unique suites in the Federal Home, Log Cabin, or Private Garden Cottage are adorned with antiques and period furnishings as well as modern touches that create a transitional feel. It’s like stepping into a world where different eras come together harmoniously.
- A hotel room with a hot tub in Cincinnati would mean navigating the halls, rushing through other guests, and trying like heck to make your check-out time. A relaxing weekend away shouldn’t be rushed. At a small Bed & Breakfast, you won’t feel like just another number. You’re a valued guest and will be treated as such.
- Amenities are far more extensive at a Bed & Breakfast compared to a big hotel that is focused on guest turnover. From the spa-like bathrooms with hot tubs to individual climate control, smart televisions, and free Wi-Fi, nothing in our B&B is an optional (or expensive) extra. All the amenities are available for you to enjoy.
- Real hospitality is yours to experience. Hotels treat guests with respect, no doubt. But at Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast, you will be greeted and pampered from the moment you arrive. Whether you’re looking for help with directions to local attractions, want a restaurant recommendation, or simply want a conversation with a friendly local, our staff is attentive and completely focused on making your stay memorable.
- The food is a big part of what people love about good B&B accommodation. Our Gourmet Breakfast Kitchen is home to Jennifer’s unique recipes with scrumptious interpretations of luxurious classics. From Crème Brûlée French Toast with thick Slab-Cut Bacon to Farm-Fresh Eggs made the way you like them; you won’t taste anything like our B&B menu at a big hotel with a hot tub in Cincinnati.
Everything You Would Want from Hotels in KY with Hot Tubs
You won’t find any shortage of hotels in KY with hot tubs. There are a few hotels in KY with hot tubs, close to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Hotels in KY with hot tubs don’t have big baths with jets in every room, so sometimes you’ll need to do some looking around to find the perfect one for your trip. Or – and you can call me biased here – you could stay at Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast where we have whirlpool tubs in every suite.
Hotels in KY with Hot Tubs often rush you in and out. There are big chain names along Interstate 71 but I know that a lot of folks are looking for an experience that is more personal and more memorable than what the hotels in KY with hot tubs can offer.
Our quiet B&B is in the beautiful rolling hills of Burlington. It’s just a stone’s throw from the interstate yet it’s worlds apart in terms of feel and surroundings. No noisy roads. Just relaxation that you won’t find at hotels in KY with Hot Tubs.
No Hot Tub in Cincinnati is Worth Missing Out on Willis Graves
It only takes around 20 minutes to get from Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast to Cincinnati, and even less to get to the airport. We’re in the perfect location to explore the big city as well as the many fine restaurants and attractions around Northern Kentucky.
You want a room with a hot tub in Cincinnati. Why not make things even better with the spa-like experience from Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast.